Last updated: July 15th, 2022
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files, pixels, and other technologies (collectively, “cookies”) in your web browser to learn more about your interests, recognize your browser or device, and provide you with essential features and functions of the Service and for additional purposes, including:
– Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
– Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the Service
– To store your preferences
– Preventing fraudulent activity
– Improving security
– Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your purchases on the Service and other Doozy sites
– Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
WHERE CAN YOUR FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
AllAboutCookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Network Advertising Initiative– http://www.networkadvertising.org/